From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2011 11:55:39 -0600
if you want to spend the doe, get a numatic telescoping mast.  Push a button
inside, the mast goes up, push a button again, and the mast goes down.
Otherwise, there are linemans telescoping fiberglass polls that work quite
well.
A friend just bought a 33FT telescoping linemans poll on ebay for $200.  The
sections pull out and there is a spring loaded ppin that pops out to hold
the section in place.  The bass is about 3 inches I think.
Probably way too much for your needs though.
that sounds like an absolutely monsterous RV...12 feet to the roof line?

73
Colin, V A6BS