From:
Ian Westerland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2015 09:10:52 +1100
Mike, ad me to the people who smiled.  What a wonderful comment and
typically australian.

Radio is particularly enjoyable around New Year because when
conditions are favourable, we can celebrate several times with the
various time zones.  I have never actually completed the full circle
but keep trying.  Last night, my time was particuarly poor this year
with only restricted openings on the short path to Europe and the
Middle East.  I still had fun and my amateur radio friends kept me
company until well after 2 O'Clock this morning my time.

Cheers.

Ian, VK3vin