From:
"Richard B. McDonald" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2015 06:36:32 -0800
Hi Butch!

Mostly, I would use it for watt and SWR functionality via one or the other
of the Power Master or Elecraft W2 meters.  Additionally, with the "HamPod
Kenwood Reader" per the below (see the manual for it at that link) there is
a lot of added accessibility brought to the TS-2000.

73,
Richard KK6MRH