From:
richard & Karlene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
richard & Karlene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 20:16:12 -0500
Hi Tom;
You have to download the accessible version.  Their web site has a section
concerning accessability and links to the accessible version. I am currently
using version 5.0 with jfw and no problems.  You are usually better off to
download a pdf file first and then try to read it rather than reading it
online. You can adjust the program to determine the number of pages it loads
when you open a puff file.
Best of luck
Rich