From:
Lynn Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:25:32 -0400
Rich,
I tried the site and found a 8 page PDF file. 7 pages were on the ts480.
This was in Members-only section.
Here's a few thoughts for blind ops, based on two weeks with radio.
New voice outputs more settings.
Control head is much more compact than ts2000, enabling easier mounting in a
mobile application.
Shirley n8lx has gotten good reports on her contacts with it. She seems to
be able to work it well.
Six and eight wire phone wires are much cheaper than Kenwood extension kit.
If anyone wants to contact me off-list I can give more details.
Lynn