From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2011 17:01:14 -0500
Hi:

Friday, I got an estimate for moving some circuits on our box.  The
electrician became interested in my station and said he had always wanted to
study for a license but was afraid of the code.  When I told him he need no
longer worry about that and that I would look for study information on The
Internet, he was delighted.  Since he probably can master the exam without
attending classes, and our club no longer offers them anyway, could someone
suggest a good internet source for him?

73
Bob
KC3FI