From:
Mike Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2014 13:14:45 -0330
Hi John:

No my antenna doesn't require a coil of coax at the base of the
antenna but I don't think a 10/12 turn coax balun can't hurt.
As for the ferite choaks, I got a bunch so you think I should try
placing one on all my AC cords or just one on the power bar to which
all the cords are connected?
Due to my breaker tripping issues, I'm forced to plug my equipment
into a good quality power bar and this is in turn is connected to a
heavy extension  cord which goes the living room, on the other side of
the wall.

73:
Mike VO1AX