From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2012 22:11:07 -0000
Hi David,

Just tried it myself!  I don't normally use A C Log for CW keying.  I found
I needed to set the port and then choose Winkeyer from the list.  All worked
ok.  Interestingly, if I tabbed back to the port and tabbed away, I got a
port error.  I suspect the author did not think folk would be using the Tab
instead of the mouse pointer.

It might be worth checking your Winkeyer has actually gone to Com 2
permanently.

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals