From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2014 22:25:45 -0700
Trying to comprehend this email was a bit tough because of a bunch of equals
in the midst of words.  In any case, I am using window eyes and internet
explorer.  All of my versions are dated as I am still running Vista
Ultimate, and WE 7.2.  I have thought about upgrading, but frankly what I
have is sufficient for what I do.  I will be building a new computer this
summer, so I will probably be forced to upgrade all of my software then.

Alan/KD7GC

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ