From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2010 13:53:26 -0600
we need one of our smart programming types to come up with a really simple
text bassed program like digitalk to decode and encode the various digital
modes.
I'm not a programmer, but it would seem that the programming for such a
thing wouldn't be terribly difficult.
if one could find an open source program and reengineer it to work with
screen readers that would be excellent.
seems like there would be allot of blind hams interested and who would
likely be willing to pay a small fee for the program as long as it met their
needs like digitalk used to.
I did use digitalk briefly with win xp service pack one, but as soon as I
updated to service pack two, the program stopped working.
when i used it, it was very simple and easy to operate...simple but
effective interface, and the water fall was easy to navigate using arrows
and so on.
73
Colin, V A6BKX