From:
Gary Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2006 08:33:07 -0400
Rich:

Cw is easier, because it generally requires very simple hardware, and just
a bit of software.
As for builders, I have had experience with two, both doing repare jobs.
Both did excellent work.
If you get a k2, I'l send you my recommendations.

However, all bhe builders on the list have been checked out by eith Wayne
or Eric I believe.
These are the owners of Elecraft.

My only quarrel with the cw announcement is that the volume is fixed.  I
would rather have had it run through the k2's audio.

However, that's a minor annoiance for such complete access.

Keep us posted and I'll be glad to answer any questions I can.