From:
Bill Deatherage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 03:03:52 -0500
Hello to all,

I guess I am full of questions tonight. Last Sunday evening I was listening to a local 2 meter net, which I found interesting.  I wanted to check in but was a little concerned about the subject.  The net was called the Friend-ship net or some thing like that.  At the beginning of the net the lady running it red a statement about personal loss and the greatest loss a person would have to suffer is the loss of one's soul.  Then people checked in and told about how there week had been.

My only concern is there a FCC rule about discussing religion on the air.  Like I said, I don't have a problem  with it personally but am concerned with what the rules are about some thing like this.  As a matter of fact, I wanted to check in but didn't want to jeopardize my license.

What are your ideas on this?

Thank you in advance.

Bill Deatherage WB4YKL