From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2014 21:25:01 -0400
 Hello,
Well I planned to use a PacMate 20-35ll Braille Display with a Braille Plus Original but couldn't because the PacMate Braille needed Drivers.
I was able to sell it. I just could not underand how to use a PacMate.

Given the poor quality of braille cells on the market today why would anyone wish to buy a new braille display.
It's interesting how the braille cells on the Braille Sense Classic and displays made before 2005 or partway through that year work very well.
If someone has Office 2010 I think Window-eyes is available for free.
I do not know if Window-eyes supprts the Navigator Braille Display though.
Colleen Roth