From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 2016 16:25:14 -0700
GE circuit breakers are quite good.  They are not as good as Square D's QO
(commercial) line, but there is nothing wrong with GE breakers.  I would
prefer GE breakers over the Square D Home Line, if given a choice.  Remember
that Square D Home Line is not at all the same as the QO line.  Ask
electricians what breaker panel and breakers they install in their own
homes, and you will find that most of them choose Square D QO.

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ