From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2015 11:09:29 +1300
Hi Harvey!

Many thanks for the clarification. I especially appreciate getting that call
right. A google search I did turned up W3HFT, but wm7dnet confirmed that as
incorrect.

I did manage to catch part of the show, and glad I did. My system
malfunctioned so I lost some time there. The news is not unexpected, but
sadly satisfying in a way also.

Glad he got confirmation that his job was well done and went out like a pro
knows.

RIP.

73 and SK N3HFT DE WD8LDY/ZL4LDY/ZL70LDY