From:
Albert Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2013 20:31:18 -0400
Lloyd and all,
Sorry I missed the 20 meter net today. As you may recall I have been having
SWR difficulties with my Gap Challenger recently. It appears that one of the
mast sections (there are three) has gotten bent so I will need to take down
the antenna soon and determine what needs to be done to repair or replace
that section, so it looks like I will be off HF for the near future. I'll
keep ya all updated on my progress.
Best 73's,
Albert, WA7FXB