From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 2016 11:36:04 -0500
Thanks, Pat.  I was wondering the same thing.

Here in my local area, we are still all analog, although there are some
folks who are starting to play with the digital modes.

For example, our club just bought two of the 2-meter/440 Fusion repeaters
from Yaesu, and I know they have digital capability of some kind.  However,
I'm not sure what that capability is.  Perhaps DMR?

If anyone knows, please advise.

For now, I'm sticking with analog.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ