From:
tandy way <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:29:58 -0500
dana you are thinking of robert straughn his call now is WR4FSU for florida
state university.  he used to live in tallahassee florida.  last I heard he
was working as an independent consultant for henter joyce now freedom
scientific.  he is the net manager of the florida phone traffic net every
morning 3940 7 am. you can look him up on qrz it might even give you an
email address under the details link.   hope this helps.
k4ysn

At 01:02 AM 1/15/01 +0500, dana wrote:
>What ever happened to a fellow I use to talk to on packet all the time.
>Think his call was wn4iiv, and his name was bob. They put my picture in the
>1990 september issue of cq magazine for using a braille and speak on packet,
>and the best part of the thing is that I bought that little beast at a ham
>fest for $20, that is right, for 20 dollars.
>Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered

regards,
Mr. Tandy Way