From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2011 20:43:48 -0500
I find there's a lot of jaws curser use with HRD but it is useable. I'm not
a script writer, it's too much like programming and after that class I vowed
I'd never do anything like programming again, but I'd bet it would be easily
scriptable. It does work with the jaws curser which is probably about as
good as it's going to get. Also I hear the newest version works with more
than just one flex radio though I haven't looked for myself yet.