From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2009 09:24:15 -0400
    Steve:

You are sooo funny, and this is classic!

As for keeping in touch, I certainly will do that, and do plan to get on the
air somehow once we get out there.

I actually thought about changing my call to maybe some sort of a fancy 1 by
2 "0" call, but I'll be KB8TYJ at least for now.
This, of course, is going to make the Pennsylvania QSO Party harder to do,
but when that time draws nearer, maybe I'll tap into your wisdom regarding
strategies for that contest from a distance.

Thanks for the good wishes, steve, and we'll keep in touch.

73 from Tom Behler: Kb8TYJ