From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2014 14:37:11 -0500
Hi,

Likely you’ve turned on CTCSS squelch. Try this:

1) Press menu.

2) Press the # key.

3) Press Enter (next to menu).

4) Press * twice. Then press the number 1. If you get a high pitched tone with an error prompt, tones are all turned off. If you don’t, press * until you do.

5) Press enter again.

6) Rotate the selector knob once clockwise and repeat above steps to be sure receive CTCSS is off.

—
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962