From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2016 06:24:42 -0500
I think this only saves your last  10 keypad entries.  I don't think you
can assign  any of the 10 frequencies, the  last one gets dropped off as
a new one is added to the list of 10.

I'll stand corrected if I'm wrong on this.

Maybe just set up a regular memory.   Or a Quick Memory.   The Quick
memory will also go away if you keep adding  to the list, but if  you
don't keep adding, it will stay.

73, Steve KW3A