Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2010 21:08:20 -0700
Good evening,

I may have screwed up and adversely affected my Kenwood tm-d700a.  Control
head no longer talks to the body of the radio.  I will seek out repair costs
but the turn around time can be painful going without a radio.

In any case, I might be in the market for a TM-d700a, TM-V7A, TM-V71A.  I
already have speech boards so getting another is not a necessity but I will
not turn one down either.

Please let me know if anybody out there knows of one of these rigs going on
the market.  PayPal is my preferred method of payment and reply off list to
[log in to unmask] with details.

73 de Brian, k5in