From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2012 12:18:14 -0500
#also obvious that the "good day" close was tacked on from another
broadcast.  Likely only because that story wasn't done at the end of a
broadcast but, somehow, just the fact that that was done makes me wonder if
it was from 65.  He may have done it originally then but he would often
repeat segments that were heavily requested.  Youtube has several postings
of the famous "birds" Christmas feature and I know he did that one several
times over the years.  I think eventually, they just started saving those
segments so they could be plugged in as needed.  lou
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: