From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:33:35 -0500
ok I hae to ask  what software are you using for these modes? and any chance for some mac software for digital modes too? I do have the old pc though I havn't looked for accessible aps for a long time  the only accessible psk ap i have found is digitalk  a non supported program written by dkip teller  the same gy who got us all started on psk back in the day