From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2010 20:06:45 -0700
Well, as luck would have it, I have a 480.  It is back in Kansas.  If I
get serious about this thing, I should have it here to set up.  The
other problem is I really canb't afford to pay for internet there, but I
ccould probably use my neighbors wireless router as I do when I'm home.
I have to use a wre54 ranger booster oto do that, so I'd need to do some
playing there with better antennas or put the range booster in a
weatherproof box or something.  It would take a bit of playing, and I
just don't have the time to do that sort of stuff when I'm home.
73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr
open Node 3148