From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 2015 16:48:15 -0400
Jim,

I had tried this some time ago, and thought I had mentioned it to you.
  I think a lot of the commands are common across the board for the
different Kenwood models, so a lot of stuff worked.

Of course, as you would expect,  the menus are totally different between
the various models, so no  menu adjustment in the 480 with the software.

73, Steve KW3A.