From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2012 07:23:31 -0500
I have the Writelog software set up to play a "dupe" .wav file  when a
dupe call is entered.  When calling CQ, I usually just work  the dupe,
knowing the  software will mark it as such and not claim the QSO, but I
do a lot of S and P work and it is nice to enter the call and get the
dupe warning before wasting my time calling him.

73 and Merry Christmas to all, Steve KW3A