From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 2016 18:54:30 -0000
Hi A!

Nothing to do with spots.

The way it works is from a simple .txt file into which you can put lists of
calls of, say, a club.
For example, I am (as are two others on this list) members of the First
Class Cw Operators' Club (FOC) which produces a watchlist file of its member
calls and number.

When a call such as GM3WUX is put into the call field, and tab or space out
of it, the member information appears in the line above the entry fields
line.

There is a two-call default watchlist file provided by Scot and XYL.

If you set the facility into operation, input N3FJP and you will find a
message from Scot.

If you then find the file, you will see the format.

I haven't yet discovered how to input calls from within the program.
Maybe someone can enlighten us both?

73

David W Wood