From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2013 21:35:20 -0400
I'm setup in my sun room, hot as hell in the summer, can't do much about it
but the rest of the year it's not too bad. Someday I'll hit the lottery or
something and finally fix the windows in the sun room, or replace them all,
and put the air conditioner in out there. I have one for out there but
haven't had  a chance to do the modifying I'd have to to make it fit.