Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:33:49 -0000
hello list,
I am looking for a basestation scanner, something with all the bells and
whistles.
as far as coverage goes I would like as much as possible on all modes, but I
am not really bothered about stuff under 30 MHZ as I have a receiver for all
of that already.
one thing I am looking for though is that the scanner must! either be able
to speak the frequency it is on or be able to have that option fitted.
I need this as I am totally blind and am getting sick of finding interesting
stuff and then losing it as soon as I move on the one I have at the moment.
price is not an issue, I am looking for something top of the range if
possible.
if anyone has such a unit that they no longer require, or has any info on
where I can get such a unit please let me know either by phone or e-mail.
would prefer to purchase in the u.k if possible but will purchase from
anywhere if not possible.
phone on 020 8478 5841, e-mail to,

Simon