From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2012 11:11:44 -0400
hopefully the nls will never discontinue  there is more to reading somethign than having a synth splattier it out. the nls does us a great service and has for years, a little time lagged but thurough  handihams only reads what they think is worth reading last time I checked the nls makes no value judgements on wha tis or is not wroth reading. I don't want someone deciding that since I am blind I don't need to read a construction article for example. not all blind people are total and even if they are like me, not all of us have never had vision. I used to build al my own antennas, and still enjoy reading about how different ones are made. and given the correct tools, which although expensive are otu there, I would build more again
73 kb7nla