From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 2016 11:28:29 -0400
Many weekends we have a net on 7191 or thereabouts on Saturdays at 3 PM
Central Time (standard or daylight) and on Sundays at 3 PM Central time on
14258.
So because of the time change, it is at 2000Z today and at 2100Z tomorrow.
BTW, most of the traffic and membership of this listserv has shifted over to
because of issues with the display of e-mail text coming from Apple devices.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com