From:
"Edward alonzo (KE5KRI)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2013 13:39:36 -0500
Thankyou.
Its always a pleasure to make new contacts.

On Aug 23, 2013, at 1:14 PM, "Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Edward

Welcome to the list.

You will find a great bunch of people here who are friendly and helpful.

I am Howard J. Thomas, W A 9 Y B W located in Springfield, Illinois.  I hold
an Extra class license and have been in ham radio since 1968.  I am 60 years
old and enjoy collecting vintage R. L. Drake tube type equipment.

There are three Howards on this list and I am known as Howard #3.

73

Howard #3