From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2010 22:34:40 -0400
Going nomail on Blind-hams

Going nomail here works exactly as it did at the old place, as this is

still Listserv, just a newer version of it.  Send an email to:

with this line in the body of the message:

set blind-hams nomail

To reverse the process, send another email to that same address, with this

line in the body:

set blind-hams mail

--

Ken,