From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 12:12:12 -0500
Of course the  standard G5RV  has 102 feet of wire and the shorty you see
sold is half that size or 51 feet of wire.   If I  remember right, the
double  size  G5RV is surprise, surprise 204 feet of wire.   I don't know
how common this one   is, since if you have enough  space to run 204 feet of
wire there  are better choices  for antennas that can give all band
operation.
Steve KW3A