From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 2015 15:34:44 -0500
Yup, Steve, and I'm looking forward to those contests.

In the short term, I'm very much looking forward to the NAQP CW and SSB
contests in January.  As you know, those are two of my favorites, because I
at least have a chance of competing reasonably well in them, since everyone
is  limited to 100 watts.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ