From:
"Richard B. McDonald" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 2016 14:02:08 -0800
Hi Steve!

Thanks for your below.  I am finally starting to understand this.  And, yes,
the advice I got here about the S-meter was correct - I had AGC "off"; so
with that no S-meter.  It is working correctly now!

73,
Richard KK6MRH