From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2013 09:25:11 -0000
Conditions certainly have been good on the higher bands this week.

Tom - Svalbard is also known as Spitsbergen.  During WW II Norwegian
prisoners were sent there to work in the coal mines.
It is a very inhospitable island.

Another up that way is Jx (Jan Mayen).

This last week I have worked nearly a hundred new entities on 12M.

73

ATB

David W Wood