From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 14:09:01 -0500
Howard,

It can be frustrating but it's doable.  If someone has requested to add you
as a friend and you get the email to that effect, click on the link in the
email and somewhere on the page you'll find a confirm button.  Click that
and they will be added to your friend list and you will see when they post a
status update.  A status update is just posting what you're doing or
thinking at a particular moment.  I've been on it for a few months now so if
you have any other questions, feel free to ask either on or off-list.  My
address is:

73,  Lou