From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 2016 11:05:07 -0600
Here's a CW caller id.  I thought some of you might be interested.
----------------------------------
The second item is another super rare and almost impossible to find Classco
9900CW talking caller ID with call waiting support. The talking caller ID
boxes you can find pretty easy but the ones that support call waiting are
impossible to find. This one is gently used and works and looks perfect.
Comes with the original AC adapter. Price is $125 plus shipping. If you
haven't checked our company out, I would like to invite you to do so. We
carry lots of unique and cool gadgets that are hard to find and yet we
assemble a nice large bunch of these in one place for great prices. I am
visually impaired so the web site is completely accessible as well as we
have audio descriptions of every item we sell so you know exactly what you
are getting and how to use it before you ever buy it. We have a lot of fun
and are always running free giveaways, contests specials, etc. Right now for
Valentine's Day, we are giving away a nice big box of Russell Stoves
chocolates (19 pieces of chocolate to be exact) with every jewelry purchase
of $65 or more. We are always doing stuff like that and we believe that is
what sets us above the rest in this market. We like to have fun so
therefore, we like you to have fun! Come see what it's about at
http://www.harboltcompany.com or our email is [log in to unmask] or
phone number is 405-633-2572. Don't hesitate to call or email with any
inquiries. We accept all credit cards and paypal. Enter coupon code welcome5
and save $5 off your first order from The Harbolt Company.
Contact: [log in to unmask] or 405-633-2572

--
Jim Shaffer, KE5AL
Pflugerville, TX

---