Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 13:17:34 -0500
hi,

Well thanks every one. I always liked radio when I was 6 or 7. I remember
taking radios appart and turning the 2 squares that are in the radios. I
think those might be some sort of deviation control, because when it was
turned the stations got real large ; I could hear a am station that was on
300 khz on 1100 khz.

My callsign will be listed under the name of Tamas Geczy. Tamas is my
hungarian  name. So look for Tamas Geczy on either on www.arrl.com or fcc.
It should be up in 10 days.

73:

Tomi