From:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2004 15:40:20 -0700
John,

The first thing I do whenever I get a new radio is to find out how to do a reset.  With a new radio, I use that alot!  <grin>

Don W6SMB

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 18:38:00 -0400, John Miller wrote:

Press the 7 key a couple times to see if the CTCSS is on, or the 6 key and
use the tuning dial to see if the B band volume is turned down,  it's
possible, 9note do both of the above in the B band)  though if it's brand
new, I think I'd just do a reset unless you programmed a lot in to it
already.