From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2014 18:31:30 -0500
That's a great story, Mike.

Mine may not be quite as good, but at midnight on January 1, 2000, my friend
who was county EC/RO at the time was working at the County EOC, which was on
stand-by for any Y2K calamaties that might occur.  At exactly one second
after the stroke of midnight, he had arranged with someone to dim and then
turn off the lights in the facility.  And, at least for a few seconds, there
were some EOC officials who actually began to be convinced that there was
really something to the Y2K thing!  Of course, at the same time, the PC I
was using immediately set its clock back to something like January 1, 1988,
which was also interesting.  (LOL)

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ