From:
Glen Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 2010 21:53:24 -0600
Hi Tom and all.

Whenj I checked into the net Tom was as loud as I ever heard him, but I
couldn't hear Kevin this week.  I heard Jerry near you Tom and the three
district one stations really loud and then someone turned it back to you Tom
and I never heard you again.  I listened for a while but heard no one.  The
band just went bye bye.

I guess 18160 sounds as good as any.  I do pretty well on 17.

73  Glen
ka9yiu