From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2013 14:35:47 -0400
Hi Tom,

When you enter the qrz page now, you are placed immediately into the
callsign search box.  Type in your callsign and press tab once for the
search results.  You will get very little.  You have to log-in to get
the detailed results you used to get in the past.  Why this is I can't
say--unless hams were complaining about SPAM originating from their
presence on QRZ.  That's just a guess.  If you log-in then the results
become available as they were in the past.