Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2016 22:28:28 -0500
Hey Andy,
Go to wireless.fcc.gov/uls   Enter your FRN number and CORS password if you
remember it.  If not, go to the "forgot password".  This will lead you to
answer your secret question that only you will know.  Then it will let you
reset your password.  Once completed,, you should be able to make any
corrections to your callsign info.  Then submit the application.  It will
let you download a page with your callsign, FRN, cors password, which will
let you make a print copy for the next time.  73.  If this doesn't work on
the reset, it may require a call to the FCC ULS desk.  Gary KB2YAA