From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:23:40 -0400
Thanks,  that's a way off for me, I'm not going to be able to get the
TS-2000 or anything like that until spring anyway so we'll see what happens.
Now I have a problem with my G5RV too which could put me back another month
but we'll see, this might be another fluke problem like my other antenna
when I got back form my vacation, it was doing the same thing for a week
then it cleared right up. I don't see anything obvious wrong from here.