From:
Terri Pannett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 18:49:36 -0700
Hi, Danny,

I bought an IC-8 from Batteries America for $24.95.  The case holds 8
alkaline batteries.  This case will also work with the RadioShack Htx202s,
according to their web site.  You can also use nicads or metal hydrides with
the same case and recharge them with the charger that came with the original
pack.  I bought it to use with my Icom 021t and the same case will work with
the Icom 2at.

Terri, Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.