From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2008 21:44:47 -0400
    Eric:

There's no range switch on the TW1. ... It's auto-ranging.

I think my initial error might have been that I was relying too much on the
forward and reflected power tones, rather than the SWR tone.

Kind of hard to explain, until you have one of the TW1's in front of you,
but I think that's what I have learned so far.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ